Online registration is closed and the 2019 conference is SOLD OUT. On-site registration will not be available this year. For all questions or assistance with registration, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 269-387-4409.
Pricing for the 2019 conference is as follows:
|Early (through August 16, 2019)||Regular (after August 16, 2019)|
|Student Single Day Registration||$50||$70|
|Student Two-Day Registration||$90||$110|
|Non-Student Single Day Registration||$80||$100|
|Non-Student Two-Day Registration||$150||$180|
|Registration will close on September 27, 2019. Full refunds will be offered through August 16, 2019. Between August 16 and September 27, half of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after September 27. All refunds will be made after the conclusion of the event.|
- Can I register without a credit card?
- We apologize, but at this time we are unable to register individuals online if they cannot pay with a credit or debit card. For individuals unable to register with card we do offer a check payment method. Please download this form and follow the instructions to register for the conference.
- How do I prove I am a student for the student registration?
- You must present your student ID the day of the conference to receive the student rate. If you are unable to do so you will be required to pay the remaining cost towards the Regular registration to gain admittance.
- How can I cancel my registration if I can no longer attend?
- If you have purchased a registration and would like to cancel please contact Kimberly Peck. Cancellation prior to deadline will entitle you to a partial refund of your registration costs.
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
We are proud to announce some exciting opportunities to help support and sponsor this year’s autism conference including advertisements in our program, vendor booths, and speaker sponsorships! For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities please contact Michigan Autism Conference.