Registration for the 2017 conference is now open. For parent scholarship opportunities please see our application form at the bottom of this page. Early registration pricing will be available through August 18, 2017.
Online registration will close for the Michigan Autism Conference on October 4th at Midnight. While there is still the ability to register on-site we strongly recommend registering online prior to it’s closure to assure you will receive a bag and program. Space the day of the conference may be limited.
Pricing for the 2017 conference is as follows:
|Early (through August 18, 2017)||Regular (after August 18, 2017)|
|Student Single Day Registration||$50||$70|
|Student Two-Day Registration||$90||$110|
|Non-Student Single Day Registration||$80||$100|
|Non-Student Two-Day Registration||$150||$180|
|Registration will close on September 23, 2017. Full refunds will be offered through August 18, 2017. Between August 18 and September 23, half of the registration fee will be refunded. No refunds will be offered for cancellations received after September 23. All refunds will be made after the conclusion of the event.|
- Can I register without a credit card?
- We apologize, but at this time we are unable to register individuals online if they cannot pay with a credit or debit card. For individuals unable to register with card we do offer a check payment method. Please download this form and follow the instructions to register for the conference.
- How do I prove I am a student for the student registration?
- You must present your student ID the day of the conference to receive the student rate. If you are unable to do so you will be required to pay the remaining cost towards the Regular registration to gain admittance.
- How can I cancel my registration if I can no longer attend?
- If you have purchased a registration and would like to cancel please contact Kimberly Peck. Cancellation prior to deadline will entitle you to a partial refund of your registration costs.
Through the generous contributions of our conference sponsors, a limited number of scholarships are available to parents in order to cover the cost of registration for the 2017 Michigan Autism Conference. Parent to Parent of Southwest Michigan in coordination with Western Michigan University’s Department of Psychology is facilitating the application process. Interested parents should complete the attached application to be eligible for funding. Any questions regarding Parent Scholarships should be directed to Jill Angell at email@example.com.
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
We are proud to announce some exciting opportunities to help support and sponsor this year’s autism conference including advertisements in our program, vendor booths, and speaker sponsorships! For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities please contact Dr. Jessica Frieder.