The mission of the Michigan Autism Conference is to disseminate information and training on scientifically validated, behaviorally based treatments to parents, caregivers, and professionals who work with and care for autistic individuals/individuals with autism spectrum disorder, and to promote awareness and training of closely related conceptual, scientific, and ethical issues. This mission aims to increase functional skill development and decrease behavioral excesses to ensure autistic individuals/individuals with autism can live enriched high-quality lives.
This conference is geared to parents, educators, mental health professionals, and practitioners working with individuals with autism.
Future Conference Dates
We are proud to announce the following dates for our upcoming conferences.
- October 12-13, 2023
- October 10-11, 2024
- October 9-10, 2025
Each of these conferences will continue to take place at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Kalamazoo.
2023 Registration Pricing
(through AUG 18, 2022)
(after AUG 18, 2022)
|Full Access |
CEU packets will be available for a flat rate fee. Registrants may purchase CEU packets at any time up until the event, but there will be no purchase of CEUs after the conference has commenced. Packet prices are listed below.
- Certificate of Attendance – $35
- Social work – $35
- The Michigan Autism Conference is proud to offer Social Work CEUs through a collaboration with the conference Social Work Continuing Education Collaborative.
- SCECH – $35
- The Michigan Autism Conference is proud to offer SCECH CEUs through a collaboration with the WMU Department of Professional Development.
- BACB – $75
- The Michigan Autism Conference is an approved ACE provider through the Behavior Analyst Certification Board (BACB).
- APA – $75
- The program is co-sponsored by the Michigan Psychological Association and the Michigan Autism Conference. The Michigan Psychological Association is approved to sponsor continuing education for psychologists. The Michigan Psychological Association maintains responsibility for this program and its content. This program is offered for 17 hours of continuing education credit.