The mission of the Michigan Autism Conference is to disseminate information and training on scientifically validated, behaviorally based treatments to parents, caregivers, and professionals who work with and care for individuals with autism spectrum disorder, and to promote awareness and training of closely related conceptual, scientific, and ethical issues.
We are seeking submissions of posters for the upcoming conference. Submission guidelines and samples can be found at the bottom of this page. This year, we are accepting research-focused and personal journey posters.
- Posters aimed at disseminating evidence-based research projects focusing on service delivery and support for individuals diagnosed with autism or other developmental disabilities.
- All research-based posters must include a visual display of data.
- Projects should relate to individuals with autism or other developmental disabilities.
Personal Journey Posters
- Posters aimed at disseminating personal stories from the perspective of an individual diagnosed with autism or other developmental disabilities and posters aimed at disseminating the positive impact of caring for or delivering services to an individual diagnosed with autism or other developmental disabilities.
- Posters should offer keys for a successful journey (e.g., things you wish you knew at the beginning of the journey, important facts to keep in mind, do’s and don’ts).
To submit your poster for review please complete the poster submissions form using the “Submit a Poster” button below.
- Poster submissions will be accepted for review until July 15, 2022, at 11:59 pm EST.
- Submitting authors will be notified of acceptance by July 20, 2022.
We look forward to receiving your submission!
Personal Journey Poster SampleOpen Download Copy Link
Poster Submission GuidelinesOpen Download Copy Link
Research-Focused Poster SampleOpen Download Copy Link