Pricing for the 2020 conference is as follows:
|Early (through August 19, 2020)||Regular (after August 19, 2020)|
|Full Virtual Access – Non-Student||$80||$100|
|Full Virtual Access – Student||$40||$50|
- Can I register without a credit card?
- We apologize, but at this time we are unable to register individuals online if they cannot pay with a credit or debit card. For individuals unable to register with card, please contact Dr. Kimberly Peck at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative payment/registration options.
- How do I prove I am a student for the student registration?
- You must present your student ID the day of the conference to receive the student rate. If you are unable to do so you will be required to pay the remaining cost towards the Regular registration to gain admittance.
- How can I cancel my registration if I can no longer attend?
- If you have purchased a registration and would like to cancel please contact Kimberly Peck. Cancellation prior to deadline will entitle you to a partial refund of your registration costs.
Through the generous contributions of our conference sponsors, a limited number of scholarships are available to parents and caregivers to cover the cost of registration for the 2020 Michigan Autism Conference. ASK Family Services, in coordination with Western Michigan University’s Department of Psychology, is facilitating the application process. Interested parents and caregivers should complete the attached application to be eligible for funding.
Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities
We are proud to announce some exciting opportunities to help support and sponsor this year’s autism conference including advertisements in our program, vendor booths, and speaker sponsorships! For more information regarding sponsorship opportunities please contact Michigan Autism Conference.